1. Information collection
1.1 Information collected automatically
- Device information. We collect information about the mobile device that you use to access Blink, including the model, manufacturer, operating system, and version.
- Log information. We collect information about your use of the Blink platform, including the duration, time, and frequency of your access; event pages viewed; your IP address.
- Location information. We collect information about the location of your device each time you use Blink, provided you have given us permission in-app.
- Other information. With your permission, we may collect other information from your device, such as calendar information you wish to manage via Blink, photos you share with us, and contact information for individuals you wish to find or connect with.
1.2 Information you provide
We also collect information that you provide directly to us. This information includes your name, email address, username, password, phone number, payment method data, photos, interest selections, and any other information you choose to provide. Information about your gender is optional.
1.3 Information collected from other sources
We collect information about you from other sources, such as certain features on Blink that you elect to use. This is only where these third parties either have your consent or are legally required to disclose your information to us.
- Social media services. If you register your account through a third-party social media service, we will have access to some of your third-party account information from that service, such as your name and other information in that account, which we use to enhance your Blink experience.
- Invitations. If a Blink user sends you an invitation through Blink, we may receive certain personal information, such as your email address or phone number. We will automatically send you an invitation to join Blink. You may also contact us at [email protected] to request that we remove this information from our database.
- Information from third-party sources. To provide you with more relevant recommendations on Blink, we may obtain information about you from third-party sources as permitted by law.
2. Information usage
We may use information about you for various purposes related to your Blink usage, including:
- Displaying information about you and your interests, which will be visible on your profile, along with your follows and followers.
- Personalizing the platform, for example, to suggest events we think may interest you.
- Enabling you to share information about your use of Blink through a third-party social media service.
- Analyzing trends and other useful information for Blink's improvement.
- Detecting and preventing fraudulent transactions, abuse, and other illegal activities.